Tory Lanez Leaves Twitter Following News Of Singer Receiving A 3rd Charge In Megan Thee Stallion Case
Tory Lanez and Megan Thee Stallion‘s trial is set to start on Monday, December 12, 2022. Lanez looked like to not be too glad with the way stuffs are going later being hit with a th’ird ch’arge. The hot-headed rapper took to Twitter with a message for fans before leaving the platform.
Numerous people are curio’us to see how this all wraps up and if there is any reality to what took place that evening. Let’s get updated. By currently, we all familiar that the story or at least the most consistent parts. Later a party at Kylie Jenner’s home,
some type of altercation occurred in a car with Megan Thee Stallion, Tory Lanez, and Meg’s friend Kelsey Nicole. Meg sustained foot in*uries and as’serted Tory Lanez dis charged a we*pon in the car and said her to “dance” while aiming fi*e at her feet.
Lanez says he is not g*ilty. Intially, the R&B vocalist was only ac*used with two charges. Yesterday a third ch*rge was released. Tory might maintain his innocence, but his track record since the incident has not been making him look great.
This includes a not so far altercation with vicalist August Alsina which left him in juried. Lanez also has a history of run-ins with Love & Hip-Hop Miami star Prince that not so far got settled. Lanez is told to Prince twice and punched him in the face,
with Prince posting pictures of his swollen mug. Lanez lawyer Kadisha Phelps recently disclosed that they struck a plea deal with Prince in order to have the case declined from court calendars.
It’s essential to also note that Phelps just came on board later Lanez’s previous attorneys stepped away due to “irreconcilable differences.” In a statement, Phelps authenticate, “a settlement has already been reached between the parties and [Lanez]
has tendered funds to [Prince] in consummation of their agreement.” With Prince’s la*suit settled, Lanez and his team can tar*ets simply on the lawsuit with Megan. They have allegedly questioned for Kylie Jenner and Cory Gamble to testify,
while key witness Kelsey Nicole has also been questioned to take the stand. Megan has maintained she is telling the truth and has a lot of support, while numerous feel that Lanez might literally take the fall for this and serve some hard time behind bar’s.
He knows people are focusing for him and took to Twitter to deliver a message to those who are waiting to see him lose. “I’m going to leave this here one more time ..and watch how it ages … NO WE*PON FORMED OVET ME SHALL PROSPER
AND EVERY TONGUE THAT RISES OVER ME IN VERDICT SHALL BE CONDEMNED u sit and watch now …. And don’t ever asked the GOD I serve again. This is my last tweet.”